Lol, I have no clue if I’ll actually follow through with this, but I figure I might as well try, even if I’m just sharing photos. Here’s my photo for today… Even though I took it about a week ago. I roasted off the last of this summer’s tomatoes. I assumed that they’d be great with some baked goat cheese and steam roasted garlic on crackers, but they ended up so overwhelmingly sweet that they’re a little much. Still not sure if I’ll toss them into a tomato soup/sauce, or come up with something better to do with them.
Post-a-Day for October? Here are some tomatoes
- We bought 1/4 steer. Let ... under Clean Eating, Cooking, Food, Misc, Paleo
- Bought half a cow! ... under Clean Eating, Food, Paleo
- Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers under Clean Eating, Cooking, Paleo
- Jimmy Dean Style “Hot” Pork Sausage under Cooking, Food, Low Carb
- How to keep your pets off ... under Decorating, Dogs, House, The Creatures