An update on the pumpkin situation

So my fancy french pumpkins have cured.  I pulled out the vines the first Sunday of the month and have let them cure in the sun and then the rain for a couple of weeks.  They have cured as long as I could have feasibly done so.  Craig is out hunting for the next few days, so with my solitude, I hope to get some of them cooked.  I wanted to weigh the big one, so I used the highly scientific method of getting on the bathroom scale, weighing myself (not my finest moment), then grabbing the pumpkin and weighing myself again.  It came in at 45 pounds.  I imagine that the 2 other big ones are in at 20-30 pounds.  The remaining pumpkins are about the same size as (maybe a hair bigger than) a sugar pumpkin you’d get at the grocery store.  I don’t really have much to say about them, other than I will probably make a post about cooking them.  I hope to have a scintillating post about bras tomorrow, but no promises.

galeux d'eysines pumpkins

galeux d'eysines pumpkins

galeux d'eysines pumpkins

galeux d'eysines pumpkins

galeux d'eysines pumpkins

galeux d'eysines pumpkins

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *